YaboiMatoi - Chrono Persona YaboiMatoi - Chrono Persona

Not usually a metal fan but wow this is great!

High energy all around, great melodies, great playing. The loop was very well executed. I have not played the game that this was inspired by but I might be interested in the future.

My only gripe was the drums were kinda quiet, but that's it

Good work!

YaboiMatoi responds:

Thanks a lot for Your comment!
I haven't played Persona 4 myself but I can guarantee You that Chrono Trigger is something worth checking out!

Also, thank you so much for mentioning how the drums sound to You.
Still trying to figure out the new drum program I got my hands on.

Cheers!

Anarchy Anarchy

YESS!!! This is absolutely filthy. Everything works really well from the chords to the massive wobble basses and growls. I freaking love everything about this song it's unreal.

Veikyul responds:

Glad you enjoyed, my friend.

Synthetic Paradise Synthetic Paradise

I think one thing you need to keep in mind is that not every song needs wubs haha. I still loved the song though, that snare is so wonky. Just next time maybe use a cool bass sound that isn't a wub.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

I agree :D

~Fore~ First Flight (Drop Ver. 2) ~Fore~ First Flight (Drop Ver. 2)

sounds great for presets! Now try making the patches yourself!

aliaspharow responds:

that's the idea. but this my first true dubstep song to be completely so i do have a long way to go before i can truely make my patches from scratch although these are very modified. if you want to see what it sounded like with my previous self designed patches you can check the original version.

I, Tulip I, Tulip

wow this reminds me of Burial or Zomby in a way, love it

BuzzkillSquad responds:

Thank you! :)

Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix) Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix)

Nice track dude! I love the glitchy percussion and the big transition at 2:34. The chords and that lead at that timestamp come together to form something really awesome! One thing though, and it might just be me, but the kick is pretty quiet in the aforementioned section, it sounds like things are sidechained but I'm not sure. But nonetheless this is a great track. Good job dude!

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks for the review! Feedback is appreciated.

The percussion is, in my opinion, one of the best parts of this track.

I have to thank my buddy Bespinben for helping me come up with a nice transition at 2:34.

And looking back, I don't know why I didn't sidechain the leads to the kick :/ I sidechained pretty much everything else that mattered, but the main leads I did not for some reason.